Prep 7 mins
Cook 0 mins
A nice light pasta dish.
- 2 ounces grilled chicken
- 1 ounce feta cheese (crumbled)
- 1 teaspoon Greek salad dressing
- 1 tablespoon parmesan cheese (grated)
- 1 (8 ounce) package tofu shirataki noodles (spaghetti or angel hair shaped, or you may use regular pasta noodles as instead)
- 1⁄2 small tomatoes, diced
- onion, sliced- amount as desired
- cucumber, diced- amount as desired
- prepare noodles as directed on package (rinse, drain, boil).
- dry noodles with a cloth or towel.
- cut chicken into about 1/2 inch cubes.
- add dressing, cheese, chicken, and vegetables.
- add salt and pepper to taste preference.
- mix, and enjoy!