Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
A hearty meatless breakfast.
Make and share this Tofu Scramble recipe from Food.com.
- Heat a non-stick frying pan over medium heat, add oil.
- Saute the vegetables until softened and golden.
- Add the spices and stir to combine.
- Add the salsa.
- Cut the tofu into small cubes and add to the vegetables and spices.
- Mash the tofu with the back of a wooden spoon, add salt.
- Stir and cook until hot.
- Softer tofu will take a longer time for the moisture to evaporate than firm tofu. But cook to your desired consistency.
- Season to taste.