Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 mins
I adapted this recipe to fit the Jorge Cruise 3 hour diet plan, from one that I usually make. Very nice in the summer. This makes 4 main course servings.
- 24 ounces firm tofu
- 2 cups mung bean sprouts, raw
- 1 cup bell pepper, diced
- 4 medium tomatoes
- 1⁄4 cup onion, thinly sliced (I like to use sweet onions)
- 12 ounces canned salmon (I use the ones in the pouches)
- 2 stalks green onions, sliced
- 1 large garlic clove, minced
- 2 tablespoons oil, Canola
- 6 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- 1 lemon, Juiced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Heat oil and minced garlic over medium heat for two minutes to infuse the oil and take the bite out of the garlic.
- Remove from heat and add the rest of the dressing ingredients. Set aside to cool while assembling the salad.
- Cut the tofu into 1 inch cubes and layer in the bottom of a large bowl. Top with the bean sprouts, then the tomatoes, bell peppers, sliced onions, and salmon.
- Pour the dressing over evenly and garnish with the sliced green onions.
- Serve with some steamed rice.