Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This salad can be eaten as you would egg salad on a pita, in a wrap, or on bread or toast or used as a veggie dip. The veggies add a great texture and flavor. Soy mayonnaise can be substituted, if desired.
- Add carrot, bell pepper, onion, and parsley to food processor.
- Pulse or process until veggies are minced well.
- Drain tofu and press between towels to remove as much water as possible.
- Crumble tofu in large bowl.
- Add processed veggie mix, mayonnaise, nutritional yeast, and dijon mustard to tofu and mix well.
- Add sea salt and pepper to taste.
- Will keep refrigerated for three to four days.