- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon yellow mustard
- 1 (10 ounce) package firm tofu, crumbled
- 1 teaspoon capers
- 2 tablespoons pickles, chopped
- 2 tablespoons onions, finely diced
- 1⁄2 lemon, juice and zest of
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon curry paste or 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 teaspoon honey (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a medium sized bowl, mix together the mayo and mustard.
- Add in the crumbled tofu and combine well.
- Stir in the rest of the ingredients, mixing well after each addition.
- Let mixture sit for half an hour to let flavours develop.
- Spread on toasted bread.