Prep 15 mins
Cook 8 mins
From Mori Nu. This needs to marinate for 1 hour, so add this time in to the prep and cook times listed.
- 1⁄3 cup light soy sauce
- 1⁄3 cup rice vinegar
- 3 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1 (12 ounce) packagesilken extra firm tofu, drained and cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 1⁄2 cup carrot, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup celery, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup scallion, sliced
- 1⁄4 cup fresh ginger, sliced
- 1 cup cooked rice
- Combine soy source, rice vinegar, sesame oil and tofu.
- Marinate in refrigerator for a minimum of 1 hour.
- Heat the tofu mix in wok over medium-high heat.
- Add carrots, celery, scallions and ginger; stir fry until all vegetables are just crisp-tender.
- Add rice and stir fry to heat through.
This was very tasty! I substituted some of the vegetables with what I had on hand and made it a bit spicier with some crushed red pepper and chile but I loved the marinade. I will definitely make this again - it was easy to follow and made a great meal!