- 1 cup fresh tofu, mashed (a small block of either silken or firm tofu, or a mixture)
- 3 tablespoons sugar or 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1⁄4 teaspoon vanilla extract (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- If the tofu seems a bit watery, squeeze it lightly in a non-terry cloth towel or several layers of paper towel.
- Place the tofu, sweetener and flavoring in a blender and blend until totally smooth. If you don’t have a blender, push it through a fine meshed sieve or mash it up as fine as possible with a fork.
- Serve cooled with optional extra syrup, honey etc. on top if you so desire.