Recipe by Lani D
This is for a real tofu lover. Some quick to serve as finger food or a quick and healthy afternoon snack. Even works as a side dish to other vegetables.
- 75 g firm tofu
- 1⁄4 cup breadcrumbs
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon olive oil flavored cooking spray
- 1 zucchini
- 1 carrot
- 1 cup bean sprouts
- 1⁄2 sweet pepper
- 1 mushroom
Directions See How It's Made
- Cup the tofu on the short side, thick enough so that you can stuff it later.
- Mix the bread crumbs paprika and ginger.
- Lightly spray with olive oil and throw under the grill until crispy, tun to do other side.
- Meanwhile, chop zucchini, carrot, sweet pepper and mushrooms into fine strips. Mix with bean sprouts.
- Take out and slice down the center to create a ‘pocket’.
- Stuff vegetables into tofu pockets.
- Serve with sweet chili, soy, or oyster sauce.