Recipe by ILuvRecipes
A unique vegetarian pizza.
Top Review by Chef Johnsonville
I've been trying to cut down on so much meat and fat in our diet. This seemed to be a good answer for pizza. I combined
- 1 unbaked 15 inch whole wheat pizza crust
- 350 g italian herb super firm tofu
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 3⁄4 cup green pepper, diced
- 1 1⁄2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
Directions See How It's Made
- Bake pizza crust at 350 degrees for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Crumble tofu.
- Mix together tofu crumbles, tomato sauce, and Parmesan cheese.
- When crust is ready, evenly spread the tofu mixture on top.
- Sprinkle with green onion, mushrooms, and green pepper. Top with mozzarella cheese.
- Bake 10 to 15 minutes more until crust is done and cheese is melted.