Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
A unique vegetarian pizza.
Make and share this Tofu Pizza recipe from Food.com.
- Bake pizza crust at 350 degrees for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Crumble tofu.
- Mix together tofu crumbles, tomato sauce, and Parmesan cheese.
- When crust is ready, evenly spread the tofu mixture on top.
- Sprinkle with green onion, mushrooms, and green pepper. Top with mozzarella cheese.
- Bake 10 to 15 minutes more until crust is done and cheese is melted.
I've been trying to cut down on so much meat and fat in our diet. This seemed to be a good answer for pizza. I combined
This was a really good recipe, I liked the mixtue of the tofu crumbles, tomato sauce, and Parmesan cheese. Really good- thanks