Recipe by GothicGranola
Given to me by a close friend of the family who's mostly vegetarian. She says it tastes just like cheesecake that no one can tell the difference! Cooking time is an approximation as I have not made this yet and she included no time on the recipe card.
- 0.5 (8 ounce) package soft tofu
- 1 (3 ounce) box Jello gelatin (any flavor)
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip (light, if you prefer)
- 1 ready-to-bake pie shell
- 1 cup boiling water
Directions See How It's Made
- Dissolve jello in 1 cup boiling water in a bowl. Cool in refrigerator until slightly thickened.
- In another bowl, mix tofu until smooth with mixer blender. Add lemon juice and thickened jello and HALF of cool whip.
- Pour into pie crust. Use remaining cool whip to top the jello mixture. Refrigerate until set.