Leona L.'s Note:
Don't tell them it's good for them, as well as low fat! Fast and yummy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 lb firm tofu, cut into 1/2 slices
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 cups tomatoes, crushed or diced
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon rosemary
- 1/4 cup grated low-fat cheese or 1/4 cup mozzarella cheese or 1/4 cup cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon parmesan cheese
- salt and pepper
- 1In fry pan, add 1 tbls oil, fry tofu slices till golden brown, drain on paper towels.
- 2Add the remaining oil and fry onion and garlic till tender.
- 3Add tomatoes and spices, simmer for 15 mins.
- 4Lay tofu in a baking dish, pour over tomatoe sauce, sprinkle with cheeses.
- 5Bake at 350 for 20-25 mins, uncovered.
Browse Our Top Soy/Tofu Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Soy/Tofu Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tofu Parmesan
Serving Size: 1 (239 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 184.6
- Calories from Fat 113
- Total Fat 12.6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 2.8 mg
- Sodium 88.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 3.8 g
- Protein 12.8 g