- 125 g firm tofu
- 4 teaspoons low-sodium vegetable bouillon granules
- 1 liter boiling water
- 1 garlic clove, finely grated
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- 170 g ready to cook soba noodles
- 2 spring onions, finely sliced
- 3 mushrooms, sliced
- 1⁄4 cup frozen sweet corn
- 1⁄4 cup frozen petits pois
- 2 teaspoons reduced sodium soy sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried chili pepper flakes
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large saucepan dissolve bouillon powder in boining water (or use a litre of home made stock) add garlic and ginger and bring to simmer.
- Cut tofu into small cubes and add, simmering for about 5 minutes.
- Add sliced spring onions, mushrooms, sweetcorn, peas, noodles (use whatever ones you have/like) soy sauce and chilli flakes (or use a few shreds of a fresh chilli to taste).
- Simmer for further 5 minutes - until veggies and noodles are cooked.
- Add splash more soy sauce to taste as you serve.