Recipe by Etak the Thivis
This is the result of "Feeling Inventive and Lazy" and turned out to be so good it startled both of us. Self-created, I admit it's a bit unorthadox-sounding, but it's well worth it! Husband reccomended it being served with a slice of buttered cornbread and green beans. I agree!
- 1⁄4 package soft tofu (Silken-Style if you can)
- 2 slices deli turkey, torn into bits
- 1⁄4 cup mushroom stems and pieces (or more!)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon teriyaki sauce (I ended up using garlic flavored because that's all we had left)
- 2 tablespoons house of tsang sweet ginger sesame hibachi marinade, but i'm sure any homemade ginger-onion-soy sauce will do
- 1 teaspoon china bowl select five-spice powder (Or to make it yourself, a combination of equal parts powdered fennel, anise, ginger, licorice root,)