Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 2 cups low-fat vanilla yogurt
- 9 -10 ounces firm silken tofu
- 6 ounces frozen unsweetened orange juice concentrate
- 6 ounces frozen unsweetened pineapple juice concentrate
- 1 banana, peeled and cut in chunks
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon sugar (optional)
- In a blender, combine the first four ingredients, blend until smooth.
- Add in the fruit, vanilla and sugar, and blend until smooth again.
- Serve immediately, or can be kept refrigerated for up to 2 days.