Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Vegan miracle whip! Adapted from 3ABN-and made by Kyong Weathersby. I haven't tried this yet, and have put it here to access it easily. I hope you enjoy! :D
- 1 (12 ounce) package silken tofu
- 1⁄4 cup soy powdered milk
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons turbinado sugar
- Blend all ingredients in blender until smooth.
- You can keep it in the refrigerator up to 2 weeks.
- Makes 2 cups.