Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This tofu mayonnaise is super for anyone who is lactose-intolerant or vegan. It's thick and creamy and you may add seasonings to fit your taste! Great for pasta salads or anywhere you'd use regular mayonnaise. Add herbs of choice to make a dip. Adapted from Allrecipes.
- 1 (12 ounce) package firm tofu, drained and cut into cubes
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sesame oil (for more neutral flavor leave out) (optional)
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 cup peanut oil (or olive oil)
- Place the tofu, sesame oil, cider vinegar, mustard, salt and pepper into the container of a blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- Drizzle the peanut(or olive) oil in a thin stream while blending until thick and pale. Keeps for a few days. Enjoy!