Prep 0 mins
Cook 1 hr
This dish is from an older cookbook, Tofu Cookery. I used the bread crumbs but will probably use more than the recommended amount next time in hopes of holding the loaf together better.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Put 1/4 cup oil in a loaf pan, then press the mixture into the pan.
- Bake for about 1 hour.
- Let cool 10-15 minutes before trying to remove from pan.
- Garnish with ketchup and parsley. Also good sliced and fried for sandwiches the next day.
this is ok - texture could use a little improvement, but has pretty good flavor
Enjoyed this a lot! Thanks!
This was lacking something, it was very soft and the texture took away from the flavor's appeal.