Prep 0 mins
Cook 15 mins
From Feasting on Raw Foods
- 1 1⁄2 lbs tofu
- 2 ounces crumbled blue cheese
- 1 1⁄2 cups soaked wheat or 1 1⁄2 cups rye grain
- 1 cup sunflower seeds
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1⁄3 cup snipped fresh chives
- 3 cups chopped young green beans
- 3 cups shredded carrots
- 3 cups shredded spinach
- 6 cherry tomatoes
- Pat tofu dry with paper towels. Combine tofu and cheese and work with hands until coarsely mashed. Add wheat and seeds. Then add parsley and chives. Use hands to mix thru lightly but thoroughly.
- Divid mix into 6 portions and place on dinner plates. Pat down to form neat circle about 1/4 inch thick.
- Start at edge and leave boarder 1/2 inch. Sprinkle 1/2 cup green beans in 1 inch strip around each patty. Follow with a circle of 1/2 cup carrots next to the beans. Then the spinach. Place tomato in center.
- Serve with favorite dressing.