Prep 30 mins
Cook 40 mins
- 1 cup light margarine
- 1 cup Splenda granular
- 2 tablespoons light corn syrup
- 4 tablespoons firm silken tofu, pureed
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 3⁄4 cups unbleached flour
- 1⁄4 cup whole wheat flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 12 ounces chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Cream margarine, splenda and corn syrup until light and fluffy.
- Add tofu purée and vanilla; beat for 1 more minute.
- Mix flours, soda and salt in small bowl.
- Add to creamed mixture and mix at low speed.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheet and bake for 8-10 minutes.
- Cool on wire rack.