1/2 Photos of Tofu Greek Salad
Great tasting Greek Salad - Tofu is a very versatile source of protein.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 English cucumber, unpeeled & cubed (1/2 "inch" cubes)
- 2 medium tomatoes, cubed
- 1 green sweet pepper, cubed
- 1 medium red onion, chopped finely
- 1/2 cup parsley, chopped
- 2 cups feta cheese, save some to garnish the salads
- 1 cup black olives, pitted & sliced
- 1In a food processor blend all the dressing ingredients until smooth.
- 2Mix all the veggies together in a bowl and some of the feta cheese.
- 3Toss the veggies with the dressing.
- 4Garnish with the remaining feta.
- 5Chill and serve.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tofu Greek Salad
Serving Size: 1 (230 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 297.1
- Calories from Fat 227
- Total Fat 25.2 g
- Saturated Fat 9.5 g
- Cholesterol 44.5 mg
- Sodium 731.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 5.6 g
- Protein 8.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: