Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
When you mix puree'd fruit and tofu you get a thick amazingly smooth and delicious pudding like mixture. Adjust the flavouring carefully top with some toasted flaked almonds and you have a popular, cholesterol free almost instant dessert.
- Chop the fruit into a food precessor or blender.
- Process until it forms a fairly smooth puree'.
- Crumble in the tofu and process for about a minute, until very smooth, before gradually adding enough orange juice or wine and water to thin the mixture to the consistency you want.
- Add sugar to taste. Add the vanilla.
- Serve immediately or refridgerate.