Prep 0 mins
Cook 5 mins
Mori Nu recipe for frosting with adjustable flavors and colors.
- 21 ounces mori-nu firm silken tofu
- 1 tablespoon agave nectar
- 1⁄2 cup powdered confectioners' sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon almond extract (optional)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- Use 21 ounces or two packages Mori Nu.
- For Red frosting use the beet juice or raspberry juice,
- Orange Juice concentrate for yellow frosting and blueberry Jam for blue.
- Or experiment with your favorite flavors for frosting.
- Place all ingredients in food processor and blend.
- Place in bowl and whisk for 5 minutes. This will allow for more body and stiffness.
Love this...for me this is the best way to top off a cake or cupcake...I adore the addition of almond extract and I like to give it a pink kiss w/ beet (I use the juice and a bit of wet pulp)...deserves 10 stars...LOVE , LOVE, LOVE>>>!! :)
It doesn't taste like frosting, but it does add a creamy sweetness to your cake.