I haven't made these yet, but I'm interested in how they will turn out...
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Blend all ingredients, but the bread in your blender or food processor.
- 2Heat a frying pan on medium-high, adding a little oil to keep French toast from sticking.
- 3Dip the bread in the tofu mixture until well-coated but not soggy and place a couple of dipped slices in the hot pan.
- 4Cook for a few minutes on each side until lightly browned.
- 5Make sure that before cooking each batch of French toast you add a little more oil to the pan.
- 6Serve with toppings of your choice.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tofu French Toast
Serving Size: 1 (96 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 109.8
- Calories from Fat 41
- Total Fat 4.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 11.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 7.1 g
- Protein 8.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
non-dairy milk substitute