Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is sooo good as a sandwich! My kids are wild about it too! Not to mention its very healthy (but the taste is awesome)
- 1 (15 ounce) package tofu
- 3 tablespoons fat-free mayonnaise
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons poultry seasoning
- 2 tablespoons pickle relish
- 1⁄2 teaspoon turmeric
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dill
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- Smash Tofu with a fork.
- Add all of the ingredients together and mix to combine.
- It tastes best when refrigerated over night to let the flavors mix.
- Serve on toasted bread with lettuce and pickles, it makes a WONDERFUL sandwich!
I liked this - but I like really, really strong flavours. Especially because I have a cold right now. Either way, it was good. A good way to use up some tofu I had that was about to turn!
3 Tablespoons of poultry seasoning is overwhelming. When I make this type of "egg" salad I use 1/2 to 1 teaspoon of poultry seasoning and it is plenty.