Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
I got this from a diabetic cook book from the ADA. Wonderful on low carb bread! If you can't have egg, find a kind of miracle whip that doesn't contain allergens like Egg. I'm currently adapting this to my wheat allergies.
- 2 ounces firm tofu
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- 1⁄2 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 tablespoon daisy sour cream (the only kind without modified food starch...watch your ingredients!)
- 1 tablespoon nonfat yogurt
- 2 teaspoons pickle relish
- Mash Tofu with fork to the consistency of mashed eggs.
- Add the rest of the ingredients.
- Chill in Fridge 30 minutes.
I just wanted to note that Miracle whip has egg in it (at least the last time I checked). So, for those who are allergic, this recipe may not work for you.