Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A creamy dressing subtly flavoured with sesame oil, tahini and dill. Good way to start people on tofu.
- 1⁄2 cup tofu, crumbled
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 2 tablespoons tahini
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon tamari or 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon dried dill or 1 tablespoon fresh dill, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon dark sesame oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- Measure all the ingredients into a blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- Taste and adjust seasonings.
I first was going to use this recipe to get rid of the leftover tofu--it is now something that I make in batches weekly, it's so good. The garlic gives the dressing a nice tangy taste. I also love dill, and don't see many recipes using it, so this was perfect. Thanks!