Chef #815253's Note:
I love dango, so I wanted to add a simple recipe to share with other people who wanted to try it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix the Kinako and 1tb sugar set aside.
- 2grind the black sesame put into bowl and add 1 tb sugar and mix set aside.
- 3In bowl mix rice flour and tofu and mix by hand if the dough is sticky add a little water knead until the dough is smooth. break into thirds and then the thirds into thirds and those thirds into thirds, shape each piece into a ball.
- 4Gently place in a large pot of boiling water wait 1or 2 minute until the dumplings start to float and place into icy water.
- 5skewer them 3 dumplings each stick.
- 6and coat with black sesame and kinako.
- 7in pot mix sugar, soy sauce, and mirin (remember don't burn it) let it cool then coat.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tofu Dango
Serving Size: 1 (78 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 244.4
- Calories from Fat 45
- Total Fat 5.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 368.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 13.5 g
- Protein 6.4 g