Prep 4 mins
Cook 35 mins
This is a good and nutritious snack. You will find yourself eating a half a plateful while waiting for dinner to cook.
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons reduced sodium soy sauce
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons water
- 16 ounces tofu, rinsed, drained and cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil, minced
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine the first 3 ingredients together in a 9" glass baking dish.
- Mix the tofu cubes in the dressing, cover evenly.
- Make sure tofu is one layer in the baking dish and sprinkle with basil.
- Bake 35 minutes, turn 2-3 times.