Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
Simple but easy to serve tofu, which blends nicely with the potato. Serve with a dipping sauce of your choice. Chilli Ginger is our favourite.
- 2 large potatoes, cooked
- 250 g tofu
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 bunch fresh coriander, finely chopped
- sesame seeds
- Mash the potatoes, crumble tofu finely and mix together in a bowl with soy sauce and coriander.
- Make into balls; if mixture is too wet, add a little cornflour.
- Coat balls with a mixture of even parts sesame seeds and flour.
- Pan or deep fry until golden.