Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is fantabulous!! Adjust the spiciness to your liking, by adding more or less red pepper flakes. Just about any vegetable works. Use whatever is in your fridge.
- 1 bunch green onion, chopped
- 10 ounces light coconut milk
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄3 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 2⁄3 teaspoon ginger powder
- 1 1⁄3 teaspoons red pepper flakes
- 12 ounces firm tofu, cut in cubes
- 2 roma tomatoes, chopped
- 1 bell pepper, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup fresh basil, chopped
- 2 2⁄3 cups bok choy, chopped
- In a skillet, mix coconut milk, 3 T soy sauce, brown sugar, curry powder, ginger and chili flakes.
- Bring to a boil. Stir in veggies and tofu. Cook for 5 minutes.
- Add basil and bok choy. Season with salt and remaining soy sauce.
- Serve over plain jasmine or basmati rice.
A good start. I liked all the ingredients and I added more spice than called for, but it was still pretty bland. It did taste better the next day, but it still needs something more...
This smelled really, really good, but the tasted pretty bland. I added some mango chutney I had made and it was much better.
Yep, still following you! I thought this was good. But both kids hated it. :( I think I need to double up on the spices next time. And I'll bake the tofu cubes into little 'croutons' for better texture. Thanks for posting!