Recipe by dicentra
This is fantabulous!! Adjust the spiciness to your liking, by adding more or less red pepper flakes. Just about any vegetable works. Use whatever is in your fridge.
Top Review by Pumpkaroo
A good start. I liked all the ingredients and I added more spice than called for, but it was still pretty bland. It did taste better the next day, but it still needs something more...
- 1 bunch green onion, chopped
- 10 ounces light coconut milk
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄3 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 2⁄3 teaspoon ginger powder
- 1 1⁄3 teaspoons red pepper flakes
- 12 ounces firm tofu, cut in cubes
- 2 roma tomatoes, chopped
- 1 bell pepper, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup fresh basil, chopped
- 2 2⁄3 cups bok choy, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- In a skillet, mix coconut milk, 3 T soy sauce, brown sugar, curry powder, ginger and chili flakes.
- Bring to a boil. Stir in veggies and tofu. Cook for 5 minutes.
- Add basil and bok choy. Season with salt and remaining soy sauce.
- Serve over plain jasmine or basmati rice.