Recipe by senseicheryl
Here is an interesting recipe that I received in an email today from the www.sparkrecipes.com website. "Submitted by MEHICKS - I know, chocolate cake and tofu, together?! It's sooo tasty, and a much healthier way to eat cake!"
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) box Betty Crocker Super Moist chocolate cake mix
- 1 (300 g) package soft tofu, well drained
- 1⁄4 cup water
Directions See How It's Made
- With a food processor or blender, mix cake mix and tofu together.
- Once mixed, add 1/4 cup water and blend again until smooth.
- Pour into baking dish and cook according to the directions on the cake mix box, depending what type of dish you use. Sometimes I make cupcakes, sometimes I make a cake and cut it into squares.
- DO NOT add the oil/egg/whatever else the cake mix box says you need - the tofu takes the place of all of these!