This dish has a mild flavor, but if you'd like something with a stronger flavor it would be easy to spice up. Serve it by itself, with noodles or rice, or wrapped in a tortilla
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Chop up the cauliflower, cabbage, and onion.
- 2Cube tofu into bite-sized pieces.
- 3Place the tofu and vegetables in a large pan or wok.
- 4Whisk together the coconut milk, soy sauce, peanut butter, toasted sesame oil, minced garlic, and cumin in a bowl. You may need to break up the peanut butter with a fork first because it will stick to the whisk.
- 5Pour the coconut peanut sauce over the tofu and vegetables.
- 6Allow the dish to simmer covered on the stove for 10 minutes.
- 7Remove the lid and let simmer for 10 more minutes. It's not necessary to allow the dish to simmer for the full time if you're in a hurry, but this allows the tofu and vegetables to really soak up the sauce.
Browse Our Top Soy/Tofu Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Soy/Tofu Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tofu, Cauliflower, Cabbage and Onion Stir-Fry W/ Coconut Peanut
Serving Size: 1 (251 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 313.2
- Calories from Fat 209
- Total Fat 23.2 g
- Saturated Fat 13.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 2107.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.6 g
- Sugars 8.4 g
- Protein 15.9 g