Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This delicious version avoids raw egg which can pose health risks
Make and share this Tofu "caesar" Dressing recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves (lightly saute it first for less bite and sweeter flavor)
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce or 1 anchovy fillet
- 1 tablespoon hot mustard
- 7 ounces soft tofu, drained
- 1⁄2 cup lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper (to taste)
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds
- In a blender or food processor combine all ingredients, puree until smooth.