Recipe by swirlycinnacakes
Veggie burgers!!! Don't need to be a vegetarian to enjoy this meal.
Top Review by Shammygirl10
Made these tonight and I must say I am totally thrilled! Instead of soy sauce I used about 1/2 cup teryaki marinade. Added some chopped green onion, green and yellow bell peppers, and garlic powder. Topped them off with spinach leaves, tomato and hot sauce. They are very filling! Thank you for such a wonderful recipe!
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut up 1/2 tofu block into small cubes. Then mash the tofu with your hands and place in a large bowl.
- Add oats and soy sauce. Mix together well using your hands.
- Make tofu burger patties with your hands.
- Fry in oil until golden and crispy.
- Drain on paper towels.
- Serve on a whole wheat bun with ketchup, lettuce, and any other burger toppings you like. Kids will love these healthy burgers.