Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
great on a crusty roll with minty mayo. Mmm hungry typing this!
- 225 g firm tofu
- 120 ml tahini
- 75 g ground walnuts
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 50 g fresh breadcrumbs
- In a bowl, mash together the tofu and tahini.
- Add the dill weed and soy sauce and mix well.
- Add the bread crumbs a little at a time until the mixture is just stiff enough to bind.
- Form into burgers.
- Cook over medium hot coals for 5-7 minutes on each side until browned on both sides and cooked through.
- Serve immediately.
- Or grill under a medium/high heat.