great on a crusty roll with minty mayo. Mmm hungry typing this!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a bowl, mash together the tofu and tahini.
- 2Add the dill weed and soy sauce and mix well.
- 3Add the bread crumbs a little at a time until the mixture is just stiff enough to bind.
- 4Form into burgers.
- 5Cook over medium hot coals for 5-7 minutes on each side until browned on both sides and cooked through.
- 6Serve immediately.
- 7Or grill under a medium/high heat.
Browse Our Top Soy/Tofu Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Soy/Tofu Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tofu Burgers
Serving Size: 1 (136 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 403.6
- Calories from Fat 274
- Total Fat 30.4 g
- Saturated Fat 3.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 386.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.3 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 16.4 g