Top Review by kelly in TO
These are so good!! They look wonderful if put together with care. They're pretty large in size to I pair one with a larger side salad for lunch. Thanks for posting these are great.
- 4 sheets thawed phyllo pastry
- 1⁄2 package low-fat extra-firm tofu, shredded
- 1 carrot, shredded
- 1 large zucchini, shredded
- 150 g low-fat cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1⁄2 bunch fresh Baby Spinach, washed,dried and chopped
- 1 teaspoon dried coriander
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon celery seed
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- sesame seeds
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine tofu, carrot, zucchini, cheese, spinach and seasonings.
- Stack 4 sheets of phyllo and cut into 6 even squares.
- Spoon 2 to 3 tablespoons filling into each square.
- Fold corner to corner and turn over end flaps, sealing with a dab of water.
- Place bundleson non-stick or lightly sprayed baking sheet.
- Using a pastry brush, brush on melted butter and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Bake at 425 degrees for 25 minutes.
- Makes 2 servings of 3 bundles each.