1/2 Photos of Tofu Banana Cheesecake
3 hrs 30 mins
This is a recipe that I tweaked from a cookbook called "Light Desserts". It was banana pineapple, but that wasn't applealing to me at the moment, so I made banana orange. You could use whichever you pleased, or even something else entirely, I suppose. (Cooking time includes chilling time).
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
graham cracker crust
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs (if you wanted to go all out healthy, you could sub fiber cereal and add a tablespoon of sugar)
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2Combine crumbs and melted butter.
- 3Press on bottom of 9-inch springform pan.
- 4Bake at 350 for 6 minutes; cool.
- 6Drain tofu (not necessary if you are using Silken tofu). Set aside.
- 7In a blender or food processor, combine eggs, sugar, lemon juice, lemon peel and vanilla.
- 8Cut tofu and bananas into chunks; add half to mixer and blend.
- 9Add second half and oranges, blend until very smooth.
- 10Pour mixture into crust.
- 11Bake at 325 until golden, but center still jiggles slightly when gently shaken (about an hour).
- 12Let cool in pan on rack, then cover and chill in refrigerator until cold (2-3 hours).
- 13To serve, remove pan sides and sprinkle with graham cracker crumbs and/or orange peel (if desired).
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tofu Banana Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (182 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 251.2
- Calories from Fat 90
- Total Fat 10.0 g
- Saturated Fat 4.0 g
- Cholesterol 64.3 mg
- Sodium 127.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 23.8 g
- Protein 9.3 g