Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is a healthy vegetarian stir fry. Serve over rice if desired. Add more or less Szechuan sauce to desired spiciness.
- 0.77 lb tofu, extra-firm
- 4 cups green beans
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons szechuan sauce
- 1⁄2 cup coconut milk
- Cut tofu into slices. Drain between paper towels to remove as much liquid as possible. Cut into bite-size pieces.
- Add oil to wok. Add green beans, snapped into bite-size pieces. Saute 3-5 minutes, until beans turn bright green color.
- Add tofu, coconut milk and Szechuan sauce. Stir gently to not break up tofu pieces. Saute until beans are done to desired tenderness, about 10 minutes.
- Serve over rice if desired.