Recipe by PinkCherryBlossom
This makes one good portion or two served with rice or noodles. Feel free to add in extra veggies if desired. If you cant buy five spice paste try my easy recipe for it. enjoy!
- 150 g firm cotton tofu, well pressed
- 1 teaspoon five-spice powder, paste
- 1 teaspoon tamarind paste
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 garlic clove
- 1⁄2 lemon, juice of
- 1 tablespoon water
- 60 g unsalted cashews
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 125 g broccoli, broken into florets
- 2 spring onions, shredded
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix together the five spice, tamarind, soy garlic, lemon juice and water.
- Cube the tofu and toss in the marinade. Leave for about 30 minutes.
- Heat a wok and dry fry the cashew nuts. set aside.
- Pour the oil in the wok and fry the tofu for 5 minutes. Add the marinade, broccoli and onions and cook for another five minutes.
- Stir in the cashew nuts and serve.