Recipe by Wendy's Kitchen
Healthy and packed with fibre and protein - we use these as hamburger patties.
- 400 g cannellini, beans drained
- 350 g firm tofu, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup whole wheat breadcrumbs
- 1⁄3 cup self raising flour
- 3 green onions, sliced
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 tablespoons sweet chili sauce
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons mint, chopped
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons coriander, chopped
- 1⁄2 lemon, juice of
Directions See How It's Made
- Place all ingredients in blender and blend until combined.
- Season to taste.
- Chill for 30 minutes.
- Shape into patties and fry on non-stick pan sprayed with olive oil until golden brown on both sides.
- Delicious on wholemeal rolls with sweet chilli sauce and salad.