Prep 20 mins
Cook 9 mins
- 158.51 ml water
- 29.58 ml dry sherry
- 29.58 ml reduced sodium soy sauce
- 19.71 ml cornstarch
- 4.92 ml ground ginger
- 1.23 ml crushed red pepper flakes
- nonstick spray coating
- 2 clove garlic, minced
- 709.77 ml broccoli, cut into bite-size pieces
- 118.29 ml onion, cut into wedges
- 236.59 ml fresh bean sprout
- 453.59 g tofu, fresh,cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 314.66 ml cooked brown rice
- For sauce, stir together water, sherry, soy sauce, cornstarch, ginger, and red pepper; set aside.
- Spray a cold wok or large skillet with non-stick coating.
- Preheat the work or skillet over medium heat.
- Add garlic; stir-fry for 15 seconds.
- Add broccoli; stir-fry for 3 minutes.
- Add onion; stir-fry for 3 minutes.
- Add bean sprouts, stir-fry for 1 minutes.
- Push vegetables from the center of the wok or skillet.
- Stir sauce; add to the center of the wok or skillet.
- Cook and stir till thickened and bubbly.
- Cook and stir for 1 minute.
- Stir vegetables into sauce; stir in tofu.
- Heat through.
- Serve with rice.
Thanks for the recipe, this was delicious! However I did not add Sherry to the sauce, but it was wonderful!
Nice sauce. I added a tsp of hoisin sauce, fresh ginger and omitted the tofu.