Tofu and Bok Choy Stir Fry
- Combine first 4 ingredients in small bowl; mix well.
- Heat vegetable oil until very hot in heavy large wok or skillet over high heat.
- Add garlic, ginger and crushed red pepper. Stir-fry until aromatic, about 30 seconds.
- Add bok choy and stir-fry until just wilted, about 2 minutes.
- Mix in water chestnuts and green onions and stir-fry until onions are tender, about 1 minute.
- Add tofu and lightly stir-fry until tofu is just heated through, about 2 minutes.
- Pour over soy mixture. Stir-fry until liquid boils and thickens, about 1 minute.