A tasty vegetarian noodle bowl.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 198.44 g package udon noodles, fresh
- 29.58 ml reduced sodium soy sauce
- 14.79 ml toasted sesame oil
- 236.59 ml vegetable broth
- 396.89 g package firm tofu
- 29.58 ml vegetable oil, divided
- 14.79 ml fresh ginger, minced
- 14.79 ml garlic, minced
- 4 baby bok choy, leaves separated and white part trimmed (about 1 lb.)
- 4 green onions, trimmed and sliced
- 1Cook noodles as package directs. Drain and divide among 4 bowls.
- 2Combine soy sauce, sesame oil, and broth and set aside.
- 3Cut tofu lengthwise into 3 pieces. Cut crosswise into 1/2-in. sticks and pat dry with paper towel.
- 4Heat 1 tablespoons vegetable oil in a large frying pan over high heat. Brown tofu (don’t stir), 4 minutes; brown on other side. Set on noodles.
- 5Add remaining 1 tablespoons vegetable oil to same pan over medium-high heat. Cook ginger and garlic until fragrant, 30 seconds. Add bok choy and cook until wilted, 5 minutes. Add reserved broth mixture and cook until hot, about 1 minute.
- 6Spoon mixture over noodles and tofu and sprinkle with onions sprinkled on top.
Browse Our Top Bok Choys Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bok Choys Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tofu and Bok Choy Noodle Bowl
Serving Size: 1 (226 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 355.7
- Calories from Fat 133
- Total Fat 14.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1225.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.9 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 15.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: