Another recipe from "Everyday Gourmet" that I would like to try soon.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine the sugar and water in a large saucepan over medium heat and stir until the sugar dissolves. Bring to the boil, reduce the heat to low and simmer for 20–25 minutes until golden.
- 2Meanwhile, line a large baking tray with baking paper. Put the nuts on the tray and cover with another layer of baking paper. Crush the nuts with a rolling pin and set aside.
- 3Remove the sugar and water from the heat and carefully add the butter and crushed nuts and quickly pour onto the baking paper-lined tray.
- 4Spread the mixture evenly across the tray and set aside to cool.
- 5Break into pieces and serve.
- 6Store in the pantry in an airtight container for up to 10 days.
Browse Our Top Nuts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Toffeed Nuts
Serving Size: 1 (93 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 322.7
- Calories from Fat 45
- Total Fat 5.0 g
- Saturated Fat 3.1 g
- Cholesterol 13.3 mg
- Sodium 45.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 71.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 71.7 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: