Prep 15 mins
Cook 8 mins
another one on my to do list...I have lots to try
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup Crisco
- 1⁄2 cup peanut butter
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar, packed
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 6 ounces chocolate chips
- 6 ounces English toffee bits
- 1 dash salt
- 1 1⁄2 cups mini marshmallows
- 1 3⁄4 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- in a large bowl, combine sugar, brown sugar, crisco, peanut butter, milk, vanilla and egg.
- blend at medium speed till smooth.
- stir in flour, baking soda and salt.mix well.
- add the chocolate chips, heath bits and marshmallows and nuts.
- drop 2" apart on ungreased cookie sheet.
- bake at 375* for 8-12 minutes until light golden brown.
- let cool slightly before removing from pan.