Prep 20 mins
Cook 2 hrs
Got this recipe from Southern Living. These are sinful!!
- 8 semi-sweet chocolate baking squares
- 1⁄3 cup butter
- 2 tablespoons whipping cream
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped pecans, toasted
- 5 5⁄8 ounces english toffee-flavored candy bars, crushed
- Heat chocolate squares and butter in a saucepan over medium-low heat, stirring constantly, until melted.
- Remove from heat; stir in cream.
- Let cool 5 minutes.
- Stir in pecans.
- Cover and chill 2 hours or until mixture is firm.
- Shape chocolate mixture into 1" balls; roll in crushed toffee candy.
- May store truffles in refrigerator up to one week.
- NOTE: Crush toffee bars easily by sealing them in a heavy-duty, zip-top plastic bag; crush with a rolling pin. Use a 1 1/4" metal scoop to shape the truffles.