Recipe by Jellyqueen
This recipe came off of the bag of Bit o"Brickle and it is definately a "keeper". It is very rich, so a little goes a long way. It is wonderful for pot lucks or finger food type gatherings. Cut into small pieces and place on a pretty platter on top of a paper doily and you have a beautiful presentation.
Top Review by nnreq
OMG! These are the fudgiest brownies that I have ever tasted and the addition of the toffee pieces and mini chocolate chips made them heavenly. These are a snap to make and even easier to eat up. Thanks for the best brownies I have ever tasted!
- 1 1⁄4 cups butter or 1 1⁄4 cups margarine
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla flavoring
- 4 eggs
- 1 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3⁄4 cup hershey cocoa
- 1 cup heath bit o'brickle almond toffee pieces
- 3⁄4 cup hersey mini chocolate chip
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease 13x9x2 baking dish.
- Melt butter in saucepan over low heat.
- Remove from heat; stir in sugar and vanilla.
- Set aside.
- Measure and sift dry ingredients in large bowl.
- Beat eggs and add to butter mixture.
- Pour over into dry ingredients and mix just until blended.
- Pour into prepared pan.
- Sprinkle top with Bit O'Brickle and Mini Chocolate Chips.
- Bake 35 minutes.