Prep 20 mins
Cook 35 mins
Sounds pretty close to heaven!
- 1 1⁄4 cups butter
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 4 eggs
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- 3⁄4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 (10 ounce) package toffee pieces
- 3⁄4 cup mini chocolate chip
- Preheat oven to 350*F.
- Grease a 13x9" baking pan.
- Melt the butter in a medium saucepan over low heat.
- Remove pan from burner; stir in the sugar and vanilla.
- Add the eggs, one at a time, beating just until blended.
- Combine the flour and cocoa powder; gradually add to the butter mixture, stirring just until combined (do not overmix).
- Spread batter evenly in the prepared pan; sprinkle with the toffee bits and chocolate chips.
- Bake for 35 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out with just a few moist crumbs on it.
- Cool completely on a wire rack before cutting into bars.