Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Sounds pretty close to heaven!
Make and share this Toffee Topped Fudge Brownies recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350*F.
- Grease a 13x9" baking pan.
- Melt the butter in a medium saucepan over low heat.
- Remove pan from burner; stir in the sugar and vanilla.
- Add the eggs, one at a time, beating just until blended.
- Combine the flour and cocoa powder; gradually add to the butter mixture, stirring just until combined (do not overmix).
- Spread batter evenly in the prepared pan; sprinkle with the toffee bits and chocolate chips.
- Bake for 35 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out with just a few moist crumbs on it.
- Cool completely on a wire rack before cutting into bars.