Prep 0 mins
Cook 25 mins
Such a delicious cheesecake bar - M-M-M- M Good!!
- 1 1⁄4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1⁄2 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1⁄4 teaspoon baking soda
- 3⁄4 cup butter or 3⁄4 cup margarine
- 1 (225 g) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (300 ml) caneagle brand sweetened condensed milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- English toffee bits, divided
- Preheat oven to 350°F In medium mixing bowl, combine flour, powdered sugar, cocoa and baking soda; cut in butter until mixture is crumbly. Press firmly on bottom of ungreased 13x9 -inch baking pan. Bake 15 minutes.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat cream cheeese until fluffy. Add Eagle Brand, eggs and vanilla; beat until smooth. Stir in 1 cup English Toffee bits. Pour mixture over hot crust. Bake 25 minutes or until set and edges just begin to brown.
- Remove from oven. Cool 15 minutes. Sprinkle remaining 1/2 cup English toffee bits evenly over top. Cool completely. Refrigerate several hours or until cold. Store leftovers covered in refrigerator.